|Location:||London South, London|
|Pay Details:||£65,000 - £70,000 per annum|
|Experience Level:||Legal Counsel|
We are excited to be working with this South-West London based Global Marketing Company in their search for a Legal Counsel.
Reporting into the Head of Legal for EMEA you will support the company with a broad range of legal advice providing this person with great exposure.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts with venues and brands.
- Assisting with managing the trademark portfolio.
- Helping to settle any disputes that may arise as a result of events being cancelled or postponed.
- UK Qualified solicitor.
- Strong commercial contracts experience (from an in-house or law firm background).
- Good knowledge of IP.
- Must be enthusiastic and keen to learn!
If you have the skills above and are keen to apply for this role, please kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now