We are pleased to be working with an International Technology Company based on the Hampshire/Surrey border. (Nb. This is a hybrid role with at least 2 days in the office).
The company is dynamic and constantly growing and as a result, they are seeking a Senior Paralegal to join the team and help to deliver legal advice to a wide range of business units.
- Providing strategic legal counsel and advice across a range of matters to include; commercial and contract law, contentious matters/disputes and compliance and regulatory issues.
- Potential to support on employment and M&A matters.
- Reviewing, drafting and advising on technology and commercial contracts, IP and software licenses and agency and distribution agreements.
- Experienced commercial paralegal experience.
- Experience in legal practice or in-house.
- A good knowledge of intellectual property law and/or regulatory law.
- Strong experience in drafting and negotiating technology-related contracts and transactions.
- Experience of working in or with complex and international organisations; and or with complex technologies.
As the company is constantly acquiring new businesses, there is lots of scope to learn and grow with the company.
If you have the skills described above and are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please do kindly send your CV to Sarah email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.