This leading media advertisement agency is seeking an outgoing and charismatic Data and Technology Legal Counsel to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating advanced tech and data licence agreements, including but not limited to data marketplace, data processing and data onboarding agreements
- Providing advice across the business on day-today matters relating to current deals, potential risks, and commercial relationships
- Supporting trainees with their development within the team
- Being aware of industry developments that may change technology or data laws.
The ideal candidate:
- 4 years PQE minimum
- Background in digital media/ advertising/ tech
- Well versed in negotiation
- Can combat arising issues with innovative solutions
- Can handle a complex caseload and prioritise urgent demands whilst still working efficiently
- Has an avid interest in new technologies
This is a hybrid working role which will require candidates to attend the office 2-3 days per week.
To obtain further information about the role and to register your interest, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.