We are pleased to be working with an International Technology Company based on the Hampshire/Surrey border. (Nb. This is a hybrid role with at least 2 days in the office).
They are seeking a Senior Employment Lawyer to be the company’s employment expert and advisor.
- Working closely with the Global Leadership team and Business HR Leaders covering all aspects of employment law, employment related litigation and mediation issues.
- Responsible for all employment matters relating to corporate acquisitions, TUPE matters and restructuring.
- Qualified commercial employment lawyer.
- An expert across employment law subjects in a UK context.
- Knowledge and experience in Australia/US employment law desirable.
- Experience of TUPE in connection with complex organisational change.
- Experience of GDPR regulations and compliance highly desirable.
If you have the skills described above and are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please do kindly send your CV to Sarah email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.