A leading global digital solutions company is seeking a Senior Commercial Associate to join their team part time 3 days per week (fully remote). Daily rate of £400-£700 dependent on experience.
The ideal candidate will be:
- UK qualified Solicitor.
- 5+ PQE.
- 3+ years of in-house legal counsel experience in digital or information technology business (buyer or seller side).
- Strong practical expertise in laws and legislation relevant to digital/software development business areas:
- Commercial contracts,
- Intellectual Property,
- Dispute Resolution
- Debt collection,
- Regulatory (including, export controls, gambling/gaming, IR35),
- Large amount of exposure to IT and systems contract issues is desired.
- Demonstrable skills in supporting commercial negotiations with customers and vendors in international contracts with a focus on common law jurisdictions.
- Proven experience in commercial drafting and is ideally familiar with licensing agreements.
- The candidate must have proven commercial law and drafting experience in English and/or US law contracts.
- Experience in legal support of Corporate/M&A transactions is desired.
To register an interest in the role, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.