Senior BD Manager
- Energy Sector
- Bristol or Edinburgh
A top law firm is looking to recruit a Senior BD Manager to head up the firms Energy sector. Reporting to the Head of BD you will be instrumental in developing and driving business development activities for the sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a passion for the energy sector, looking to specialise and interested in joining an already successful team.
- Support the implementation of the firm’s BD strategy for the energy sector.
- Understand the sector issues for energy, mapping out emerging market trends, defining and articulating the firm’s USP and positioning the firm’s offering.
- Working with the lawyers to produce, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of sector business and marketing plans.
- Advise lawyers to building networking and BD opportunities to extend relationships.
- Identify, manage and track profitable growth opportunities
- Self-assured with the ability to instil confidence and trust.
- Ability to challenge, drive and make suggestions for improvement
- Knowledge and experience of the energy sector is essential.
- Have worked in a BD role within professional services, legal being a clear advantage.
- Pro-active and able to prioritise effectively.
- Highly effective stakeholder management skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.