An excellent opportunity awaits an ambitious Senior Associate to join a fantastic UK firm in their Corporate Insurance team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a high performing, top ranked Legal 500 team, the team is particularly well known for its work for businesses with a presence in the Lloyd’s of London market.
Clients include leading insurers, reinsurers, MGAs, brokers, capital providers, private equity funds, management teams, insurtechs and trade bodies.
- Qualified in England and Wales or Common Jurisdiction.
- Previous experience of at least 5 years of PQE in the (re)insurance sector
- Private equity investments
- Lloyd’s syndicate financing and managing agency arrangements.
- Renewal rights deals
- Part VII transfers
- Reinsurance transactions, including ADC, LPTs and RITCs
- Strong academics.
- Ability to give practical, clear advice.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Self-starter with plenty of drive and initiative.
Get in touch without delay if this is of interest by emailing your cv to Xhidalgo@lawabsolute.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.