Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Property Solicitor to join this fast- expanding hospitality business.
This role will support the company’s Legal Counsel with:
- Providing legal advice on diverse commercial property legal matters to include; acquisitions, disposals, leasehold, landlord and tenant, portfolio management and development work.
- General legal matters, risk assessment and day-to-day commercial property advice.
- UK Qualified lawyer
- 2+ years experience at a law firm and/or in-house legal department.
- Experience as a commercial property solicitor.
- Driven, self-starter.
- Excited to work for a fast-expanding company.
If you have the skills described above and are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please kindly share your CV with Sarah email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.