A leading national firm is seeking an experienced Private Client paralegal to join their team based in Newcastle. Ideal candidates will have previously assisted on Wills, Estates & Planning, as well as confidently managed their own caseload of Private Client matters.
The team is flexible, providing a hybrid work environment, as well as opportunities to learn and progress at the firm.
Candidates who possess the following essential criteria should apply:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience as a paralegal working on Private Client matters.
- Confidently assist and advise on inheritance tax, planning, Wills, Trusts, Managing Estates, and other complex Private Client matters.
- Exhibits a genuine interest in this practice area.
- Strong academics having completed the LLB, GDL, LPC/ BPTC
- Excellent drafting skills: Wills and other legal documents.
- Excellent communication and organisation.
If you would like to find out more about this role, or to apply, please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.