A leading firm is seeking an experienced Structured Finance paralegal to join their busy team.
The successful candidate will undertake banking & finance transactions, loan facility agreements, securitisation, debt capital markets, and real estate finance etc. Candidates should ideally be experienced within these areas, but
candidates with general finance paralegal experience can also be considered.
This is an exciting role for candidates seeking an increase in responsibility, opportunities to learn and develop within a permanent role.
Candidates who possess the following essential criteria should apply:
- Strong academics having completed the LLB, LLM, LPC or BPTC
- At least six months paralegal experience working on general finance, or structured finance matters.
- Able to provide a flexible approach.
- Excellent drafting of legal documentation and administration.
- Strong communication, organisation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deliver work to set deadlines.
If you would like to find out more about this role, or to apply, please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.