International Digital Healthcare Company is recruiting for a Corporate Counsel to join its legal team and support the company’s corporate development growth.
This role reports to the Director of Corporate Service and Partnerships. The position will be predominantly remote, but there will be the necessity to meet the legal team in the London office several times a month, so the suitable person will need to be UK based.
- Support global M&A, investments and other strategic transactions.
- Draft and assist with the preparation of M&A related board and committee meeting materials.
- Identify and drive improvements in deal processes and execution.
- At least 2 years relevant corporate legal experience.
- M&A / investment transactions experience essential.
- Excellent negotiation and drafting experience.
- Familiarity and interest in digital health or high growth technology companies advantageous.
If you have the skills mentioned above and are interested in discussing this role in more detail, please send your CV to Sarah firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have the skills described above and are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please do kindly send your CV to Sarah email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.