An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Executive to join the in-house legal team at a construction consultancy company.
The company offer hybrid working of 3 days in the office.
Salary dependant on experience
- Drafting, negotiating, and completing bespoke professional services agreements, sub-consultancy agreements, deeds of collateral warranty, deeds of novation, deeds of variation, confidentiality agreements and other ancillary legal documents.
- Ensuring compliance with internal risk and business management policies.
- Working closely with surveyors, project managers, engineers, and construction professionals.
- Updating of records.
- Monitoring delays in the negotiation and completion of legal agreements.
- Identifying conflicts of interest.
- Researching and maintaining knowledge of new areas of legislation and other legal developments.
- Advising on implications of new legislation and advising on incorporating legislative changes and best practice within appointment policies, documents, and procedures.
- Professional team appointments.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ PQE.
- Qualified UK solicitor or chartered legal executive.
- Experienced Construction Lawyer (non-contentious experience is essential).
- Experience preparing and advising on different industry standard construction contracts (JCTs, NECs.)
- Able to advise on different commercial disputes in relation to construction and consultancy.
- Able to provide governance advice.
To register your interest in the role, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.