An exciting Permanent opportunity for a Legal Director to run an Alternative Business Structured law firm whilst managing and working with a lovely team of 12.
This is a hybrid working role based in Buckinghamshire with a preference for a strong office presence.
- Key responsibilities of the role are strategic advice, independence, and oversight along with operational activity.
- Majority of the work will involve dealing with presale packs (LPE1’s) and service charge debt recovery.
- Caseload of both contentious and non-contentious Landlord and Tenant matters.
- All aspects of anti-money laundering, including ongoing maintenance of and compliance with effective anti-money laundering systems and controls.
- Lead PI insurance renewals and oversee any changes to the liability cap in respect of specific customer engagements.
- Engage with internal stakeholders.
- Facilitate training for other team members and management of team members.
- Conduct reviews and audits.
- Act as the primary channel of communication between the Firm and regulatory bodies.
- Point of contact for all upcoming issues, legislation, regulatory change, market intelligence and best practice, and assisting in shaping strategies to anticipate change.
- Undertaking company secretarial activity as required in respect of entities that are affiliated to the firm.
The ideal Candidate
- 8 years PQE +
- Hold a current practicing certificate.
- Property experience (commercial or residential)
- Solid knowledge of the SRA Standards and Regulations
- Compliance and regulatory requirements knowledge
- Strong office preference desired
- Approved by the SRA to hold the role of COLP.
To obtain further information about the role and to register your interest, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.