LAW Absolute are pleased to be working in partnership with this ever-expanding Global Media Group in their search for a mid-level Tech and Data Lawyer.
This role is high-profile within the organisation working directly daily with senior people with the business across EMEA, North America and APAC.
- Providing strategic legal advice in relation to the roll out of technology and data usage.
- Review, draft and negotiate sophisticated and complex technology-related, advertising, data license and other agreements that involve a diverse set of business units within the organization. Eg. data licenses, data processing agreements, data sharing/marketplace agreements, data broker/cooperative agreements, data matching/onboarding agreements, managed and self-service technology platforms, media investment and publisher terms
- Keep up to date with industry development and relevant legal issues, including changes to applicable data laws and new and existing technology. Show interest in new and emerging technologies.
- UK Qualified solicitor.
- Ability to apply the law practically to a complex business
- Solutions orientated.
- Advertising, digital media and/or technology experience
- In-house experience
- Experience working with cross-border/international issues
If you have the skills described above and are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please do kindly send your CV to Sarah email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.