Award-winning and ever-growing app-based technology company is seeking their second legal hire to work directly with the Head of Legal.
This is a unique opportunity to join a business in an expanding and new technological space, in which the client is market leading.
Offices are in London- mostly remote working available
The skillset involved:
- Work across a range of corporate and commercial matters
- Overseas IP support
- Data protection and some litigation
Candidate should have:
- At least 2 years post qualification with relevant professional experience (preferably with exposure to IT/Telecoms industries) in either in-house or private practice.
- Specialist experience in core legal commercial domains (contract law, data, intellectual property). #Experience in projects/deals with a cross-border or international make-up (experience with US law a plus)
- Appropriate legal qualification (registered or licensed Attorney, Lawyer, Solicitor or Barrister) or similar international qualification
To apply please contact email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.