Internal Communications Manager
- London or Leeds
- Hybrid working – 2 days from home
A global law firm is looking to recruit an Internal Communications Manager to sit within their dedicated corporate communications team. Reporting into the Senior Internal Communications Manager you will be helping to drive, develop and implement strategic communications plans globally. The role will have support from a Senior Internal Communications Exec who you will manage.
This is a fantastic opportunity and great time to join the team with some exciting global projects coming up.
- Work with the BD team to plan, develop and schedule strategic and targeted communications campaigns.
- Take a lead role in the day-to-day management of core channels.
- Help to improve employee engagement through tactical and blended use of channels, media and messaging.
- Craft excellent copy and deliver clear, pragmatic comms plans.
The successful candidate will have a background in delivering change communications on an international scale. You will have experience of working within a corporate environment or professional services and be creative and proactive in your approach.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.