A leading public service broadcaster is seeking a Data Privacy Manager (temp) for 4 months. Hybrid 2-3 days in the London Office.
£400 daily rate PAYE.
- Provide technical and practical advice, knowledge, and guidance to navigate compliant use of personal data for new products, services, and changes to business processes.
- Monitor and assess effectiveness of data protection systems, processes and controls.
- Identify best practice to mitigate risk in relation to data protection systems, processes, and controls.
- Advise on high risk and complex processing activities including Data Protection Impact Assessments.
- Lead and support data protection projects.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years’ experience in data protection compliance role.
- Experience with practical delivery of privacy and assessment of risk into product or service design.
- Experience of data protection compliance and risk management programmes.
- Sound practical knowledge of key data protection legislation including PECR.
- Experience assessing and drafting Data Protection Impact Assessments and risk assessments.
- Experience drafting privacy notices and policies.
- Qualified lawyer, law degree or relevant industry qualification (CIPM or equivalent certification showing familiarity with principles of Privacy Programme Management or Practitioner certificate in Data Privacy/Protection or equivalent) desirable.
To find out more, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Monday 29 May 2023.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.