– Bristol or Edinburgh
– Hybrid working
A top 50 law firm is looking for a Content Manager to create impactful, best-practice content across the pitch, BD and Communication teams. This is a newly created role that will see you line managing one assistant and reporting to the Head of Pitch.
This is a fantastic opportunity for some who is looking for a new challenge and interested in setting up a team/processes from scratch.
Content expert for the Pursuits team
- Write, review and edit best-practice, point-scoring proposal content for tenders
- Accountability for the bid content library
- Train and upskill the lawyers on best practice tender writing
Content expert for the BD Team
- Provide guidance and practical support on creating practice submissions for the Legal Directories
- Develop compelling content including crafting: case studies; articles; and briefings; sector thought leadership; blog posts; tailored capability statements; newsletters
- Create an efficient content management system
Content expert for the Marcomms Team
- Provide writing and reviewing expertise for webpage content, press releases, award entries and other internal or external communication material across the Campaigns, Digital Marketing and Communications teams.
- Proofreading and editing content for internal and external distribution.
- A confident and experienced writer who is flexible in approach and style, proactively showing initiative.
- Good attention to detail, assimilates information quickly and produces quality, highly relevant content accordingly.
- Ideally have worked within professional services
- Experience of writing content for pitches.