- Hybrid working – 2-3 days in the office
- International law firm
We are looking for a Communication Executive to sit within the central communications team based in London. The Communication Executive will work under the guidance of the Head of Communications Manager to help drive forward the communications efforts for internationally.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Communications candidate looking to join a law firm that truly believes in the importance of PR!
- Support the tactical implementation of PR, internal and digital communications
- Pitch stories to the appropriate media
- Draft press releases, awards submissions and preparing media briefing documents
- Build and cultivating relationships with press contacts at target media
- Identify new opportunities, industry trends, deal information and other newsworthy stories
- Create content for posting and sharing on social media,
The successful candidate will have a genuine passion for PR, 1st class written and verbal communication skills and have come from a professional services background.
We are also very interested in candidates who have an agency background within the legal sector or wider professional services.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.