A local authority based in Central London is seeking a Commercial Litigator for an initial period of three months.
The successful commercial litigator will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Provide legal advice on and manage a caseload of commercial and investment property matters including rent and other charge arrears,
- Breach of leasehold covenants,
- Commercial debt recovery,
- Attendance at court and undertaking advocacy.
- Must be a qualified Lawyer/barrister/CILEX with a practising certificate,
- 3+ PQE,
- Local Government experience is ideal.
This is a hybrid working position. Candidates must be able to attend the councils central London offices.
Due to the urgent nature of the role, we are seeking candidates available on no more than two weeks’ notice.
To register an interest in the position, please send an updated version of your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.