A local authority based in East London is seeking a commercial contracts lawyer for three months initially.
The successful commercial contracts lawyer will be expected to have the following credentials:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Experience of drafting public sector contracts- in depth knowledge of the Public Contract Regulations 2015
- Knowledge of funding agreements and partnership agreements/arrangements desirable
- Available to work full time
- Able to attend the office (this is a hybrid working role with home and office working available)
Candidates will ideally have previous local government experience and will be able to start on short notice.
This role is advertised on a pay rate of £30-45 per hour.
To register an interest in the role, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.