Client Development Executive
- Will look at BD Executives looking to specialise
An international law firm is looking to recruit into their dedicated Client Development team located in Birmingham. They are seeking a Client Development Executive to support activity within their newly refreshed account programme with a focus on real estate clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global firm where you will be exposed to their top 20 clients.
- Helping to research client organisations and key client contacts, for client planning and relationship mapping purposes.
- Preparing and managing client reports and statements as requested
- Providing insights into client opportunities through analysis
- Helping to develop and execute specific relationship plans
- Deliver a range of key client events including seminars, training and social events as necessary, in coordination with the events team.
- Ideally worked within professional services.
- Must have worked in a BD and or client development role.
- Excellent organisations skills with first class attention to detail in everything you do.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.