Business Development & Marketing Assistant
- Boutique law firm
- Supporting private wealth
A boutique law firm based in the west end is looking to recruit a BD & Marketing Assistant, this permeant opportunity sits within the firms busy and well-respected Business Development team where you will be providing marketing and business development support to the BD Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a firm who truly believe in developing their team members and providing career progression.
- Providing support in researching, drafting and coordinating proposals and credential statements
- Managing the deployment of client communication alerts, articles and briefings as well as drafting related LinkedIn posts.
- Ensuring that marketing materials, including web content and other collateral are kept up-to-date
- Supporting in raising the profile of the partners/practice via various communication channels
- Assisting with the coordination of directory, league table and award submissions.
- Assisting with the coordination of events (including webinars) and conference attendance.
- Championing the use of our CRM system
The firm is looking for a self-motivated candidate who can support the management of exciting client relationships as well as new business opportunities. You will have BD and Marketing experience gained within professional services, outstanding attention to details and the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.