Sole Legal Counsel
|Pay Details:||£70,000 - £90,000|
An opportunity has arisen for a Litigation Lawyer to join one of the fastest growing energy companies in the UK.
The company is seeking an individual with experience in energy/utility litigation to join the team based in the West Midlands on a 12 month fixed term contact.
The role will report into the Board of Directors in relation to compliance and legal issues.
Key responsibilities are likely to include:
- Providing litigation support in relation to regulatory body investigation with a particular focus on EMP regulation
- Providing legal advice and responses on behalf of the company to external counsel and regulatory bodies
- Advising the company on broader legal issues including commercial contacts
- Supporting the company in strategic priorities
- Managing the current use of external counsel
The successful candidate is likely to be able to demonstrate previous experience liaising with regulatory bodies and an ability to manage a busy workload.
The role will require an immediate start so if you are able to demonstrate the requisite experience and are available on short notice please apply without hesitation as the client is wishing to shortlist ASAP.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now