Senior Legal Counsel
|Location:||London Central, London|
|Pay Details:||£80,000 - £100,000|
|Experience Level:||Legal Counsel|
Our client is a Global Communications Agency who are seeking a Legal Counsel to join their busy team. This is an extremely varied role, offering you exposure to; media buying, content creation, market research, sports sponsorship, consultancy and affiliate marketing divisions.
This is a multi-market role with many avenues for growth. You will not only be able to provide legal expertise in drafting and negotiating contracts and policy, but also to understand the entire commercial strategy and negotiation process as well as managing local market contract compliance.
Work will include:
- Drafting and leading negotiations on a range of media services, creative content, IT and data contracts.
- Training and advising the business on risk, compliance, protection matters and relevant aspects of law.
- Advising on trading relationships with media owners.
- Ad copy clearance.
- Working with other key stakeholders in the business to set strategy for managing risk in new and emerging products and services.
- Managing internal group counsel and external law firms.
- IP and copyright.
- Training the various global markets and be the “go to” contact.
- Qualified solicitor – UK or similar common law jurisdictions.
- Media/advertising contract experience desirable.
- In-house experience with a strong private practice background.
- Experience working with different jurisdictions.
- Operational/commercial experience.
- A team player with a can-do attitude.
- Additional European language advantageous.
If you have the skills described above and are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please kindly send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now