Senior Legal Counsel
|Location:||London Central, London|
|Experience Level:||Senior Legal Counsel|
LAW Absolute is currently working with an innovative FinTech organisation based in the City of London who are seeking to recruit a regulatory lawyer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a management role where you will helping to set up and develop the regulatory function within the legal team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Helping to grow and ultimately manage the regulatory team
- Acting as the point of contact with regulators (including the PRA, FCA, Bank of England and Central Bank of Ireland)
- Implementing best practice and assisting with the development of policies and procedures
- Advising senior management on a broad range of regulatory matters
To be considered for the role you will ideally:
- Be a qualified regulatory lawyer
- Have experience within financial services
The organisation is hugely entrepreneurial and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a friendly, high performing and collaborative team within a business that is at the very forefront of its field.
If this opportunity sounds of potential interest please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now