Senior Legal Counsel
|Location:||London Central, London|
|Pay Details:||£80,000 - £100,000|
|Experience Level:||Senior Legal Counsel|
One of the world’s leading data services company is seeking a senior lawyer to raise the profile and impact of the Legal team.
- Advising on all company activities and specifically to ensure the business receives timely and appropriate legal advice
- Drafting and negotiating complex, high value and strategically important agreements
- Managing the relationship with external solicitors in relation to all activities
- Drive and lead change in the UK Legal Team
- Keeping abreast of legal developments in the field of commercial law
- Liaising with colleagues in the Group Legal team, Group Company Secretarial team and other overseas teams to ensure consistency and best practice
- Providing a wide range of leadership and management support to Lead Counsel, including developing and implementing strategy, work allocation, inspiring and motivating the team and coaching
- Qualified solicitor
- Ability to deal with highly complex and high risk issues in relation to commercial law
- Strong drafting skills and the ability to draft all necessary documentation up to the highest level of complexity
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to lead negotiations on complex legal negotiations
If you have the skills highlighted above and you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity please kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now