Senior Legal Counsel
|Location:||London Central, London|
|Pay Details:||£450.00- £600.00 per day|
|Experience Level:||Senior Legal Counsel|
LAW Absolute is currently working with a leading equity crowdfunding platform in their search for a Senior Legal Counsel/Company Secretary on a six month interim basis, based in their central London offices.
Reporting directly into their CEO, your key responsibilities will be to support the Board and Executive Team with a range of legal and regulatory matters.
Responsibilities will include;
- Work with the Executive team on new product development and various strategic projects whilst collaborating with various stakeholders across the business, providing commercial legal solutions
- Act as Company Secretary to the board which includes supporting the CEO and Executive Chairman with Board meetings
- Assist with international strategy including evaluating regulatory regimes and business opportunities
- Support the Legal & Compliance team on a range of both legal and regulatory matters
- UK Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- Trained at a well-known LLP
- Extensive experience within a corporate or financial services field
- Thrives within a fast-paced in-house environment
- Exposure working for/with a regulatory body (FCA is preferable)
- Strong project management skills
- Previous experience dealing with a Board and other senior stakeholders
- Ability to work flexibly with a hands-on approach due to their fast, ever-evolving environment
This is superb opportunity for a well-rounded Commercial/Corporate Lawyer, with a financial services background to join one of the most exciting Fintech brands, in a role that others breadth, Board exposure and a fast-paced environment.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now