Senior Legal Counsel
|Location:||Herefordshire, Home Counties North|
|Pay Details:||£75,000 - £90,000|
|Experience Level:||Senior Legal Counsel|
Our client, a renowned financial services organisation, is looking for a senior lawyer with corporate and / or general commercial experience to join their team on a permanent basis.
The legal team are highly regarded throughout the organisation and are business focused in their approach.
The breadth of the role is diverse and is likely to entail;
- Advising on a range of commercial contracts (drafting, reviewing and negotiating)
- Leading corporate projects including restructuring, M&A transactions and disposals
- Advising on a range of general legal matters including risk, compliance, HR and regulatory regimes
- To manage relationships with senior management in order to ensure that the legal support needed is provided
- To research and advise on legal developments to the whole business
- To advise on legal issues affecting the business and provide proactive and innovative solutions.
The environment is collegiate and the legal team fully support, as well as value, career progression.
The organisation is based in Hertfordshire and a 10 minute walk from the nearest station
If this role is of interest to you or you would like to find out more please do not hesitate to contact Josh Hall at email@example.com
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.