Senior Legal Counsel
|Location:||Reading, South West|
|Pay Details:||£75,000 - £90,000|
We are currently working with a renowned technology company located in Reading. Our client is seeking to recruit a Senior Legal Counsel to join their legal team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the UK business in the following areas; technology, digital services, commercial law, intellectual property and data protection
- Supporting the development of strategic platforms and initiatives as well as their implementation into the business.
- Providing solutions to complex business problems both commercially and legally to ensure the continual development and advantage of the business.
- Closely support external legal counsel to ensure the right cost effective information is provided.
- Training and management of the legal team to furthering their development as well as that of the business as a whole.
The successful candidate will show attention to detail and commercial awareness by being solutions driven. An autonomous analytical approach to the work conducted as well as being able to work within the wider team, developing relationships within the business is ideal. It is essential that you have an excellent understanding of contracts and agreements pertaining to technology and/or digital services.
The position requires a person to have a minimum of 5 years pqe and an ability to apply your legal skills in an independent and autonomous way. Confidence in your ability to manage projects and communicate legal issues to clients and across the business is essential. A combination of private practice and / or in-house will be considered.
If this is of interest and you possess the relevant experience and skills, please do not hesitate to send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications and conversations are in the strictest of confidence
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now