Senior Legal and Business Affairs Executive
|Location:||London Central, London|
|Pay Details:||£65,000 - £80,000|
|Experience Level:||Legal Counsel|
We are working in partnership with a Large Broadcaster in their search for a Legal and Business Affairs Executive.
This position will predominantly support Russia, Finland, Poland and central Asia.
• Primarily responsible for all business and legal affairs aspects of format licensing businesses.
• Negotiating and drafting all key commercial agreements relating to the Companies activities in Russia, Finland, Poland and central Asia – volume deals, format licenses and agreements with local production companies
• Managing disputes and other contentious matters
• Providing due diligence support on production and IP elements when the company is acquiring stakes in production companies worldwide
• Responsible for intercompany contracting issues
• Knowledge and experience of international broadcast/media environments
o Television production (outside of UK ideally)
o Drafting and negotiating contracts in a content acquisition licensing environment
o Detailed understanding of contract, commercial and IP law
• Strong negotiating and drafting skills
• Ideally a working knowledge of the legal framework of the international broadcasting industry.
If you have the skills described above and are interested in applying for this role please kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now