Senior Editor- Property Law
|Location:||London Central, London|
|Pay Details:||£350.00 per day +|
LAW Absolute is working on an exciting unique opportunity for a Property Lawyer to join an international media firm. This is an interim opportunity, based in London, that would run through to mid-December.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who has strong experience working on Property Law matters to move into a non-traditional legal role. As a Senior Editor your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Researching, writing and delivering up-to-date answers for online publication reflecting the current legal market
- Ensuring you are up to date with law and market developments
- Subediting and reviewing own and others work ready for publication
- Responding to questions about Property law
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant post qualification experience in Property Law
- Knowledge of legal research databases
- Excellent writing skills
Experience producing well-written legal content for publication and/or teaching would be advantageous.
If you are immediately available or available on short notice and, would like to learn more, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now