|Location:||London Central, London|
|Pay Details:||£55,000.00- £65,000.00|
|Sector:||Central Government & Regulatory Bodies|
Sporting body seeks a regulatory advocate to join its expanding team.
For full information, please apply to this advert. A brief insight into the position is below -
- Provision of legal and policy advice on regulatory issues.
- Advise on, prepare and conduct all stages of regulatory cases
- Input into on-going amendments to rules and regulations
- Qualified Solicitor or Barrister or equivalent
- Demonstrable advocacy experience
- Advising on investigations and prosecutions (including decision to prosecute)
- Advising on prosecution policy, particularly in a regulatory context
- Advising on law or rule and regulation changes
- Drafting of rules and regulations
Salary is around £65k, subject to experience. Please do not hesitate to express interest.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now