|Location:||London Central, London|
|Pay Details:||£20,000 - £25,000|
|Experience Level:||Recruitment Assistant|
LAW Absolute is seeking a Recruitment Assistant to join its well-established and rapidly growing business on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Administrative and professional supporting of an extremely busy team of consultants
- Advertising and direct souring of candidates
- Initial screening interviews with our candidates
- Supporting / leading on job searches through various means including our database, Linked In and advertising campaigns.
- Salary benchmarking
- Managing the full recruitment process to the candidates through to offer stage, acceptance and on boarding
- Administrative duties to include preparing candidate documentation, conducting all compliance requirements from reference and qualification checks to verification of Right To Work
Requirements and Skills:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) is desirable
- Highly PC literate with strong systems skills ; strong MS Word and Excel skills
- Confident interpersonal skills to engage in person and on the phone with qualified lawyers and paralegals
- The ideal candidate will have recruitment experience within a professional services organisation; alternative commercial experience will certainly be considered
- Excellent organisational skills and strong ability to prioritise
- Natural team player!
This position will provide the right candidate with a highly challenging and varied workload as well as a high degree of professional development. LAW Absolute welcomes ambitious individuals who wish to work to their maximum potential.
Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now