Real estate Lawyer
|Location:||Tyne and Wear, North East|
|Pay Details:||£60,000 - £80,000|
A Top 100 firm in Newcastle has an opportunity in the Commercial Real Estate Team for a lawyer to join them asap on an interim basis. this position is to start asap.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Experience in commercial real estate, gained in residential development but other property acquisition and disposal experience will be considered.
• Strong experience in reviewing and reporting on title –
• Strong technical skills and an ability to understand and work through complex issues.
• A demonstrable ability to adopt a commercial perspective rather than an ‘academic’ approach to legal issues and to be highly client focused.
• Ability to operate with a high level of self-sufficiency, combined with an awareness of the boundaries of own competence/authority.
• A team oriented and collegiate way of working.
this is a fantastic opportunity to further you career development in this area and join this highly regarded and award winning firm.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now