|Location:||London Central, London|
|Pay Details:||£25,000.00- £27,000.00|
|Experience Level:||Paralegal / Legal Assistant|
LAW Absolute is currently working with a top tier law firm, based in Central London, who are looking for an Immigration Paralegal to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role will involve:
- Providing day-to-day support on all aspects of immigration in the UK and internationally
- Assisting fee earners with interpreting complex legislation
- Meeting and speaking with clients and preparing detailed advice notes for clients
- Planning and prioritising projects to ensure all matters are dealt with efficiently on a day- to -day basis
- Liaising with the Home office
To be considered for this role you should have experience dealing with Tier 2 Visas, gained a 2:1 at degree level and have at least 6 months of immigration experience.
If this role is of potential interest please send your CV to Josh Hall at email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now