|Location:||London Central, London|
|Pay Details:||£22,000 - £28,000|
|Experience Level:||Legal PA|
LAW Absolute is delighted to be working exclusively with a leading FinTech brand in their search for a PA to support their Chief Legal Officer as well as the wider legal function.
Location: Central London
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000
Our client is looking for a highly motivated PA to join their team in Central London on a permanent basis and add immediate value to their dynamic and collegiate team.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to working within one of the most exciting FinTech brands on the market – the successful candidate will demonstrate a willingness to add value from day one and a hardworking and proactive approach.
- Supporting the Chief Legal Officer in their day to day affairs, including diary management, handling expenses and filings
- Producing reports, presentations and other documentation and managing team travel arrangement
- Drafting emails and documents from dictation
- Strong communication skills and a desire to work as part of a fast paced team
- Keen attention to detail and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proactive approach to work and an ability to multi-task and/or prioritise effectively
- Solutions focused approach
This opportunity is to work with one of the most interesting businesses within Fintech supporting a high performing, down to earth and friendly team.
If the above opportunity is of interest and if the skill set aligns, please do get in touch with CV via email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now