Media Legal and Business Affairs Associate
|Location:||London Central, London|
We are currently working with a Media Finance Company who are in search of a Legal and Business Affairs Associate to join their team.
Reporting into the Legal and Business Affairs Executive within the Media Division the role will primarily involve assisting commercial colleagues on the documentation of film and television transactions as well as assisting the Senior Legal team with the structuring of deals.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Taking instructions from commercial and financial business specialists within the Media Division in relation to deal negotiations.
- Taking responsibility for assigned transactions including drafting documentation and seeing deals through to conclusion.
- Supervising paralegals and trainees on transactions.
- Assisting members of the Media Division with commercial and legal queries from investors.
- Conducting due diligence
To be considered for the role you must be/have:
- A UK qualified Lawyer
- Excellent drafting, negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- A passion for the media industry (experience advantageous)
- Experience in detailed transactions between multiparties.
If you have a passion for media and thrive on working in a fast paced environment please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now