|Location:||Surrey, Home Counties South|
|Pay Details:||£95,000+ per annum|
LAW Absolute have partnered with a FTSE100 and Fortune500 company in their search for a M&A Lawyer for an initial period of 12 months.
- Advising the business on a range of corporate and M&A matters
- Working autonomously whilst collaborating with the Deputy General Counsel and the legal team
- Being the main point of contact for M&A matters and driving the vision of the business forward
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a multinational, highly regarded enterprise.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Qualified Lawyer with strong M&A experience
- Excellent communication skills with a commercial and proactive approach to business
The role will require the chosen candidate to start on short notice.
If this position is of interest and your experience matches the above the requirements please send your CV without hesitation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now