Litigation Support Manager
|Location:||London City, London|
LAW Absolute are working with a top 100 law firm who are seeking for a Litigation Support Manager to join them on a FTC (maternity cover)
You will be supporting Partners and Associates in the Disputes & Investigations Group.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing court doucments and bundles,
- Preparing witness statements and exhibits,
- Practice support and paralegal management.
To be a successful candidate it is essential to have the following:
- Deep understanding of the Disclosure rules and obligations,
- Experience of using various Document Management Systems,
- At least 1 year experience with advanced admin tasks on electronic document review platforms.
It is also highly desirable if you have experience managing suppliers and previous management experience.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now