Legal Secretary – Commercial Property
|Location:||West Sussex, East Anglia|
|Experience Level:||Legal Secretary|
My client a law firm based in West Sussex is seeking a Legal Secretary to join the on a part time basis. If successful you will be working in the Commercial Property Department. The successful candidate will have previous Legal Secretarial experience.
PLEASE NOTE – THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION – 3 DAYS A WEEK
THE DAYS OF WORK ARE FLEXIBLE!
- Manage diaries, ensuring they are up to date and reminding lawyers of meetings on a daily basis
- Arrange meetings, book conference rooms, conference calls via Shoretel, refreshments, check rooms prior to meetings and liaise with other attendees, both internal and external
- Organise travel arrangements, book and confirm reservations and deal with related details
- Arrange or, where not appropriate, conduct photocopying, printing, organising couriers, sending out of letters, faxes etc
- Arrange for files to be opened and closed, supervise general filing requirements and record keeping
- Use effective systems to ensure that both short and long term tasks are completed within required timescales
- Support lawyers in marketing activities including involvement in preparation of pitches and presentations, managing LinkedIn accounts working collaboratively with BD Assistant
- Previous experience of working within a professional services environment
- Previous experience of working within a Law firm
- Accurate typing speed of at least 60 words per minute
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, research tools and other systems implemented by the firm
- Excellent telephone manner and competent knowledge of telephone system
If you would like further information on the role, please send your CV to email@example.com
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now