|Location:||London North, London|
|Pay Details:||£400.00+ per day|
|Experience Level:||Legal Counsel|
LAW Absolute have partnered with an award-winning telecommunications software company based in North London, who are seeking a Legal Counsel to join their team for an initial period of 4 to 6 months.
In this role your responsibilities will include (but won't be limited to):
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of global B2B agreements including cloud-based software licensing agreements, vendor contracts, consulting agreements and distribution agreements
- Ensuring compliance with business practices, policies and law
- Working alongside the sales operations, procurement and finance teams in the negotiation of agreements
Requirements for a suitable candidate:
- UK qualified Solicitor with at least 1-4 year PQE with good academics
- Has experience with software licensing and vendor agreements is essential and experience negotiating US Law is desirable but not essential
- Experience with Data Protection and/or telecommunications is desirable but not essential
If you possess the requisite experience and would like to obtain further information about the role, please send a copy of your updated CV to Oliver Kesner- email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now