|Location:||London West, London|
|Pay Details:||up to £75,000|
|Experience Level:||Legal Counsel|
We are working with a global leader in telecommunications in their search for a General commercial lawyer. This is a 12 month contract opportunity.
- Providing general corporate and commercial legal advice internationally
- Drafting and negotiating brand licence agreements and other IP related commercial agreements
- Managing external law firms as and when required for disputes, infringements and trade mark oppositions.
- Qualified lawyer
- Previous in-house experience
- Strong commercial / corporate legal skills
- Ability to provide considered commercial solutions
- A good knowledge of IP
- French language advantageous
If you have the skillset highlighted above an are interested in applying for this role, please kindly send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now