|Location:||London West, London|
|Pay Details:||Up to £55,000|
|Experience Level:||In-House Legal Counsel|
Our client is a very forward thinking Media Company whos projects encompass; TV, Giant Screen, print digital and virtual reality.
This position will report into the Director of Commercial & Legal Affairs and will be responsible for:
- Drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial agreements across all media and business lines (TV, home video, digital, theatrical, music, books and apps.
- Liaising with clients on a domestic and international level.
- Ensuring contracts are logged and filed on the databases.
- Keep the business updated on legal developments within the industry.
- A qualified lawyer
- Solid commercial law experience
- A good understanding of IP
- A secondment or in-house media experience advantageous (Alternatively a genuine interest in the media a must)
- Ability to show initiative, be pro-active and an ambition to find commercial solutions.
- A hunger to learn.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity please kindly send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now