|Location:||London Central, London|
|Pay Details:||£70,000 - £80,000|
|Experience Level:||Legal Counsel|
This is a lovely opportunity for an experienced Legal Counsel to join this international media company.
Reporting into the Global Legal Director you will provide commercial legal support to the UK business.
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on a range of media services, creative content, IT, Tech and data agreements.
- Advising on storage of data, data privacy and security issues.
- Managing relationships with internal counsel within the Group as well as external law firms.
- Overseeing IP and copyright
- Qualified commercial lawyer
- Media / Advertising contract experience preferred
- Strong communicator with the ability to translate legal speech to commercial teams and clients
- Strong drafting skills across a broad range of contracts/agreements
If you have the skills described above and are interested in applying for this role please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now