|Location:||London Central, London|
|Pay Details:||£65,000 - £80,000|
|Experience Level:||In-House Legal Counsel|
My client is a fast expanding Sports Technology Company with a strong global presence.
They are seeking a strong commercial lawyer to support the company’s growth.
Reporting into the Head of Legal for UK and EMEA, you will be responsible for:
- Drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts (strong emphasis on licensing and service agreements)
- Managing the contractual process from heads of terms to completion, drafting special conditions, negotiating with client lawyers and having final agreements signed off
- Provide tailored legal solutions
- Ensure all soft and hard copies of contracts are stored and easily accessible
- Supporting the Business Development Team with the tender bid process
- Involvement with any regulatory and compliance issues
- General transaction and documentation support for the corporate finance team
- In-house or PP background
- Experience in Sports or Technology advantageous
- Strong commercial contracts experience
- IP experience would be very useful
If you have the skills described above and are interested in finding out more about this opportunity please kindly email email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now