|Location:||Bedfordshire, East Anglia|
|Pay Details:||£50,000 - £60,000|
|Experience Level:||Legal Counsel|
Exciting opportunity for an experience commercial contracts lawyer with a leading FMCG Company. This is a 12 month contract with the possibility of extension. Our client is looking for a candidate to start ASAP.
- Key contact for Marketing, Trade marketing and online regulation
- Manage and maintain key IP registrations
- Responsible for drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts
- Management and support to external counsel on small scale litigation matters.
- Qualified lawyer
- Experience working in the UK market
- Solid experience in commercial contract drafting and negotiations.
- Experience working with or for an FMCG company
- Experience in marketing, advertising and digital highly advantageous
- A knowledge in food law advantageous
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with a wide ranging audience on complex legal issues.
- Strategic thinker
If you have the skills highlighted above and wish to find out more about the opportunity, please kindly send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now