|Location:||London Central, London|
|Pay Details:||£75,000 - £95,000|
|Experience Level:||Legal Counsel|
Our client is one of the fastest growing Sports Technology Companies in the world.
They are seeking an experienced Legal Counsel to work closely with the General Counsel and to be the primary contract lawyer in the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and rapidly expanding team!
- Draft and negotiate a range of commercial contracts (mainly licensing and service agreements)
- Assisting and supporting the Business Development Team in any public or private sector tender bid process and the CEO in any strategic partnership negotiations.
- Involvement with any regulatory and compliance issues.
- Company secretarial matters including ensuring all relevant registers are updated.
- Qualified solicitor
- In-house experience advantageous
- Experience of drafting general commercial contracts (ideally software and sales related agreements)
- Any interest in sport is advantageous
If you have the skills described above and are interested in applying for this vacancy, please send your cv to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now