|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Pay Details:||£15.36 per hour|
|Experience Level:||Legal Assistant|
Our client, an busy local authority based in the West Midlands are seeking an experienced Legal Assistant with experience within Housing Law for an initial three month period. This role is available to those looking for a full time position 37 hours a week.
In order to be eligible for application, you must demonstrate that you can carry out the following duties:
- Dealing with housing possession claims and processing claims online
- Experience in a County Court relating to housing possessions
- General knowledge of Local Government law
- To provide clerical and administrative support to the team.
- To undertake fee earning activity to support the team.
- To undertake legal work such as: file opening, letter preperation, preparing statements, preparing bundles, etc.
- To process routine - moderatly complex legal matters
- To provide advice to clients (internal and external).
The successful candidate must have experience in assisting Lawyers with their caseload and therefore must be able to work with little supervision.
The ideal candidate must be available on short notice due to the urgency of the role.
If this is of interest to you, please send your CV to Holly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now