|Location:||London Central, London|
|Pay Details:||£25,000 pro rata|
|Experience Level:||Legal Assistant|
LAW Absolute are currently working with a law firm based in the West End of London who are seeking a Legal Administrator on a six month fixed term contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm that offers excellent prospects for progression. The role will focus on administration for all Departments.
You will need to be flexible with working in both the Docklands and West End as this role will cover both locations.
- Responsible for scanning, saving documents to the document management system
- Liaising with the reprographics department
- Complete copying tasks
- Assist with archiving of general transactional, project or client documents
- Complete document engrossments in conjunction with the secretaries, including the binding or other 'finishing' of documents
- Create, prepare and assemble sales packs and other exhibition materials
- Assist with the assembly or preparation or maintenance of court bundles and other exhibits
- Recent office administrative experience ideally gained within a law firm or another professional services firm
- A good typing speed with a high level of accuracy
- A basic understanding of Word, Excel and pdf documents
- Some experience of legal documents
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy
- A good understanding of paper administration
If you have the requisite experience and would like to apply, please send a copy of your updated CV to Zena Alex- firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.Apply Now